About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something teacher from a big city in Texas, but I love the small town life!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 19, 2012

bundle of joy!

So I haven't written a post in over a week..... maybe two *oops*! Great start to this whole blogging thing, I know! I have a good excuse though! A REALLY GOOD/CUTE excuse. How can an excuse be cute you ask? WELL my sister gave birth to my sweet nephew, baby Noah! So this post is dedicated to my sweet, precious, adorable nephew Noah! 

Noah was born on October 10th and weighed 10lbs. 5oz.! None of us guessed he would be that big!

My sister was admitted to the hospital on Monday, October 8th, because of high blood pressure. Noah however was not ready to come out. They began to induce Nicole (my sister) on Tuesday, but Noah was not ready until Wednesday morning. I was so excited to be in the room as my sister gave birth. She did an awesome job! 


He is absolutely perfect! I love showing his picture to anybody and everybody. I am pretty sure I have showed his picture to the cashier at Target. hehe everyone wants to see him! I just know it!

Yesterday I went to visit Noah, and I captured some wonderful moments with him!
Here ya go!


He is smiling in this photo! NOT CRYING!


We got some quiet time to cuddle.


His little fingers are strong!


Sleepy baby!

I'm sure you will see many more posts about this little guy!


Have a good weekend! -N

No comments: