About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something teacher from a big city in Texas, but I love the small town life!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ten Randoms!

I created this blog about 3 years ago, but I never actually posted anything. I have been reading lots of blogs lately and decided I wanted to start one  actually post on my blog.

I plan to use this blog to share things that are going on in my life, crafts that I do, and things I do in my classroom. 

I figured the first post should be like an introduction to me, just in case you don't already know me! I have listed 10 true, but some random facts about me! Enjoy :)

1.) My name is Natalie and I am an Aggie! I love everything Texas A&M!

2.) I have an amazing boyfriend (Tony) that I have been dating for over 3 years!

3.) I love my family and am soooo thankful for their support and love!

4.) I am going to be an AUNT *for the first time* any day now! My sister Nicole is past her due date, so we are  patiently waiting on baby Noah.

5.) I teach 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at a Montessori school. I just finished my Montessori certification this year! The picture below is Snake Game Addition. I haven't taken pictures of my classroom for a few years, so I didn't have very many options for this picture. oops

6.) I love my chihuahua. His name is Pulga! I adopted him about 4 years ago. He is not a normal chihuahua. He doesn't bark very often, and he is VERY calm.

7.) I love our kitten! Her name is Jezabelle, and she is adorable! She is a daddy's girl though.

8.) I love LOVE LoVe Christmas! Our tiny apartment has a crazy amount of decorations at this time of year, but it makes us happy :)

9.) I love my birthday just as much. I am like a little kid when it comes to my birthday! My parents call me at 6:30 a.m. on my birthday (around the time I was born). I don't care about the presents, but I do like to celebrate! I wonder if I will be as excited about my birthday when I turn 30? (It probably won't help that my boyfriend is 3 years younger than me, and likes to point it out on my birthday... 30 will suck.)

10.) I love snow days! I am also a little kid when it comes to snow days. Probably because I am a teacher. I wake up early and watch the news just in case. HOPING AND PRAYING that I will see my school district's name scroll along the screen. I wish today was a snow day :(


Looking forward to writing future posts!


1 comment:

Mark and Cari said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm so excited that you're here! Love ya and Miss ya tons! You for sure have 1 reader!